Click on the images below to zoom.

Flying Start

Working families are now able to have the free childcare if they are earning less than £16190.00 and are receiving Working Tax Credits.

find out now if you are eligible by:

You will need to tell us:

  • Your child’s name and date of birth
  • Your name, address and date of birth
  • Your National Insurance number

Either your local provider of funded 2 year old places or FIS will need to see your TC602 for this financial year April 14 – April 15 to confirm eligibility. The TC602 is a form given to you by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and it confirms how much you are earning and that you are receiving Working Tax Credits.

If you have any questions about the Flying Start for 2 Year Olds offer please ring the Families Information Service on 01332 640758.